Weekly Mass Schedule
|Saturday||1st, 3rd, & 5th
Welcome to St Mary Catholic Churches. If you are new to the community or just in the area visiting, we invite you to come join us as we gather together in fellowship to glorify God. Enjoy a warm, friendly atmosphere where God’s Word is taught by a shared pastor. We offer services in two locations and would be pleased to open our doors and our hearts to anyone interested in serving, loving and learning more about the Lord.
May 16, 2021
Mechanicsville Mass Sunday 8 AM
Tipton Mass Sunday 10:00 AM
- Everyone must wear face protection
- Seating is limited to every third pew.
- Households must maintain six feet separation throughout Mass, Communion and following Mass
- Singing is omitted for the time being.
- Those who are at a greater risk of infection due to age and/or health condition should stay home. In general this pertains to people 65 or older, those with pre existing health conditions or a compromised immune system.
There will be people to assist with seating to assure compliance with these guidelines.
Thank you for your patience
Bulletin items must be submitted by 10:00 am on Tuesdays to: Sylvia Hotz, Office Manager/Bookkeeper
Office Hours: Contact Sylvia at 563-886-2506 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org (Office is open but please no visitors until the bishop recommends we open to the public) All Mass Intentions should be directed to the Office Manager as well.